Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Remedial Massage

Well it seems that whenever I get a remedial massage I leave the appointment feeling good but eventually feel like I've been bashed into a coma.

I come home feeling energised but then my back starts to ache so I lay on my heat mat with the intention on getting up in 20mins when the pain settles down.

10mins later I've fallen into a very deep sleep and am having some crazy ass dreams.

I eventually wake up and 5hrs have passed and I'm like "What year is it??!"

The massage was fairly sore at the time but the way my body responds afterwards is like it's been beaten black & blue & my muscles need an extremely long nap to recover from it.

Mind you this doesn't happen every time I get a remedial massage (thank goodness!) but usually when it's been more than 3 wks since my last one. Solution: somebody design an affordable massage device that ACTUALLY feels like a deep tissue massage so I can get one every wk instead of when I can afford it.

No comments:

Post a Comment